Petit Escargot Children’s Black T-shirt
For that huggable little slug who means the world. Inspired by the French nursery rhyme, this cute snail will have both you and your little one singing along:
Porte sur son dos,
Il est tout heureux,
Il sort sa tête.
We look for quality by sticking to premium materials:
- Made out of 100% combed and ring-spun cotton so that it remains eco-friendly and the quality matches your standards. (Heather colors contains small amounts of polyester for heathering effect).
- Cotton that is twisted and spun for a durable soft texture, while softening each fiber, so it can stand up to daily use.
- Refined and combed texture, so that there are no impurities in the fabric against your skin.
- Side-seamed for a polished look.
- Relaxed fit for extra comfort.
|Body Width (Inches)||10.5||11||11.5|
|Body Length (Inches)||12.25||13.25||14.25|
|Body Width (cm)||25||28||28|
|Body Length (cm)||30||33||36|
|Body Width (Inches)||12||13||14||15|
|Body Length (Inches)||15.5||16.5||17.5||18.5|
|Body Width (cm)||30||33||36||38|
|Body Length (cm)||38||41||43||46|
|Body Width (Inches)||15.25||16.25||17.25||18.25|
|Body Length (Inches)||21||22||23||24|
|Body Width (cm)||38||41||43||46|
|Body Length (cm)||51||56||58||61|
To measure Width, measure across shoulders at the widest point. For Length, measure from neck down.
We offer FREE SHIPPING within the U.S. and the E.U. in 5-10 working days. During holidays, there may be a slightly longer processing time.
There may be an additional charge to ship to other countries for amounts under €60. For orders over €60, we offer Free Shipping to all.
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, you can choose between a refund or a credit note:
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached within 14 days of receipt.
- Return shipping methods and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- There are no returns on digital products.
You can read more FAQ here.