Eiffel Tower Paris | Men's Short-Sleeve T-Shirt
Enjoy Paris under the rain, with this colorful Eiffel Tower printed t-shirt.
Short sleeve t-shirt in black, with round neck. With a front design featuring the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France.
We look for quality by sticking to premium materials:
- Made out of 100% combed and ring-spun cotton so that it remains eco-friendly and the quality matches your standards. (Heather colors contains small amounts of polyester for heathering effect).
- Cotton that is twisted and spun for a durable soft texture, while softening each fiber, so it can stand up to daily use.
- Refined and combed texture, so that there are no impurities in the fabric against your skin.
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2) so that it feels light to wear, but not too light.
- Constructed by sewing two parts together for a polished look.
- Round neckline
- Pre-shrunk so that you avoid any unpleasant surprises.
To measure Width, measure across shoulders at the widest point. For Length, measure from neck down.
We offer FREE SHIPPING within the U.S. and the E.U. in 5-10 working days. During holidays, there may be a slightly longer processing time.
There may be an additional charge to ship to other countries for amounts under €60. For orders over €60, we offer Free Shipping to all.
We use delivery service tracking (FedEx, UPS, etc.) for all our shipments to ensure that it gets to you. If the shipment's tracking states that it was delivered to the address you provided, but you haven't received it, please check with your neighbors and the delivery service. We are not able to cover the cost of reshipping or refunding the order.
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, you can choose between a refund or a credit note:
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition and packaging: unworn, unwashed and with all tags attached within 14 days of receipt.
- Return shipping methods and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- There are no returns on digital products.
You can read more FAQ here.